Saturday, October 19, 2013

How to Upgrade/Update Your Windows 8 PC to Windows 8.1

As you can see on the top right, I'm still downloading it.

Last two days ago, Microsoft release the Windows 8.1 update to all Windows 8 users. So those who are using Windows 8 but don't know how to upgrade/update it, here's a 3 easy steps and a tip for you guys.

The 3 easy steps:
  • Open the Windows 8 store
  • Click the Windows 8.1 Update
  • Click Download
You can see there that the update is freaking 3.62GB and you're worried because you can't finish downloading a 3.62GB file on a day. I just found out, while I'm downloading it, that you can pause the download and resume it. But you will encounter an error message but just click "Try Again" and it will resume your download.

I hope this helps you and enjoy. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me:
@IWontGoWithoutU
@JuanGadyet
Juan Gadyet's Facebook Page
My Google+
Juan Gadyet's Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment