Friday, August 30, 2013

Nintendo 2DS, a Nintendo 3DS-like gaming console without 3D effect


I was a Nintendo fan boy back then. I owned 2 GBAs, a Gameboy SP, and a Nintendo DSi. Anyway, it's been awhile that Nintendo launched a new gaming console.

Nintendo announced that they will be launching a new member of the DS line, which is the "Nintendo 2DS". The difference of this Nintendo 2DS with Nintendo 3DS is in N3DS, you can play in 3D mode while you can't in 2DS.

Worrying about the compatible games in the Nintendo 2DS? All 3DS games and NDS games are playable/compatible on the N2DS.

The Nintendo 2DS will be launch this coming October 12 and price at $129.

For me, it's almost a good move by Nintendo but I'm worrying about its design. It's kinda odd holding a DS without the flip-thing.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about the Nintendo 2DS?

{source}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me:
@IWontGoWithoutU
@JuanGadyet
Juan Gadyet's Facebook Page
My google+
Juan Gadyet's google+

No comments:

Post a Comment