Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gilas Pilipinas won over Korea 86-79

source

What a night to end the day. I can't believe it, we(Filipinos) won the semifinals of the FIBA Asia 2013 over Korea with the score of 86-79. I know that this is not about tech but I'm really happy that Philippines won and "mga kabababayan, makakasama na rin tayo sa FIBA 2014 sa Spain"!

Marc Pingris

Even though Marcus Douthit was re-injured in the game, and that's a big problem that Gilas Pilipinas encountered but still, they managed to won over the Koreans. Marc Pingris was the player of the game. With his defensive and offensive plays plus his "Puso"(heart), he lead his team towards winning. Also, Jimmy Alapag with his 3's.

Gilas Pilipinas will now face Iran tomorrow. I will do the best that I can to cover that game even though there's nothing to do it with tech. I just love sports.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about the Gilas Pilinas will now face Iran? For me, I don't care if Gilas Pilipinas will lose. Why? Because Gilas Pilipinas is now part of the Fiba 2014 at Spain and that's the goal of the team.

#GilasPilipinas #TeamGilas #Puso #FibaAsia2013
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me for more tech news and for not so tech news (lol):
@IWontGoWithoutU
@JuanGadyet
Juan Gadyet Facebook Account
My Google+
Juan Gadyet Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment